A modern and open company culture
Growth through diversity
At Abilia, we aim to build a culture that is characterised by inclusion, openness and trust, and which embraces the different backgrounds, skills and knowledge of our employees. We therefore strive to attract and retain talented employees who help us grow the company internationally by growing our market presence and developing our product portfolio.
Opportunities for development – different ways to grow
Whether you like to immerse yourself in a specific area or broaden your skill set in several different areas, we encourage personal growth through a flexible and challenging working environment.
A sustainable workplace
We believe that a good work/life balance coupled with transparent individual and company goals creates a healthy working environment. We also find that a sustainable working environment is a must to ensuring that creativity and innovation bloom within the company.
Brief facts and figures
- The Abilia team is made up of approximately 90 employees.
- We have offices in Sweden, Norway and England.
- Our head office is located in Stockholm, and we have R&D sites in both Oslo and Gothenburg.
- The company turnover is above SEK 230 million.
- We export products to 20 countries.
- Our owner MedCap is listed on the Small Cap list of Nasdaq Stockholm.
What do our employees say?
Emilie Gerde, Product Advisor
I have worked at Abilia a long time now, but I remember that when I started, I was struck by how big of a heart the company has. And that is still true today.
Paul Simpson, Procurement Manager
Working with technical aids within the Medtech industry is what excited me when I first joined Abilia. It’s a very challenging and rewarding industry to be part of.