Typical applications include forwarding triggered epilepsy alarms or alerts that a colleague needs help.
Great focus was placed on ensuring safety and a good range. All in One has a so-called heartbeat function that alerts you if you go out of range, or if there is no contact between the transmitter and the receiver for some reason.
ALL IN ONE
• Good range, over 600 m if unobstructed
• Possible to send an alarm to both the receiver and a mobile phone
• Possible to forward alarms from both wired and wireless sensors
• Heartbeat function, safety function that alerts you if there is no contact between the transmitter and receiver
• Intuitive, simple installation and easy to use
• The receiver can receive alarms from