With a head mouse, one can control the cursor by using head movements. A small reflective sticker is placed on the forehead or on the glasses, and a receiver is attached to the screen. By moving the head, the cursor is moved. Only minor head movements is required.
The TrackerPro 2 head mouse is a good solution for many ALS patients, MS patients, people with stroke and other people with limited motor skills. It is easy to install, plug in TrackerPro 2 into the USB port of the computer to be controlled using the main mouse TackerPro 2.
The product comes with:
- TrackerPro 2 hardware with USB Type A connector
- Two 3.5-mm / 1/8-in TS switch jacks
- Dual lock and monitor mounting bracket
- Table top mounting bracket
- 2-m USB Type A extension cable
- Reflective dots (put on forehead / glasses)
- Extra Dual Lock for attachment
- Quick start guide